I wanted to cook something quickly within 10 minutes but also something tasty and healthy.
I ended up looking for the ingredients in my refrigerator and thought of trying this out.
- A big smile (Very Important. A happy mind creates happy things.)
- Garlic 4-5 cubes (you can add more or less depending on your taste buds)
- Salt, sugar (i don’t use sugar so I substituted with jaggery), Oil, cumin
- 4-5 red chiles (again depending on your taste buds)
- Veggies that you like to add – I added onion, bell pepper, kale,
- Lemon and Chaat masala (Key to this recipe)
- 1 cup panner
- Soya sauce or vinegar is recommended (but I didn’t add any as I wanted it to be healthy)
Follow the below steps
- Blend garlic, salt, sugar, red chillies or Kashmiri chilli in the blender with some water.
- Heat your pan, add oil, cumin, onions, bell pepper, kale or any other veggies you prefer and saute them for a few minutes
- Then add the sauce and cook it until it thickens and the oil separates.
- Add paneer cubes and mix everything well cook for 4-5 minutes
- When it is almost done, add lemon juice, chaat masala, and fresh coriander just before you serve it.
Before you eat, you can say “Anna Daata Sukhi Bhava” in your mind. This small prayer means that all the people who were responsible for this meal be happy. i.e. the person who cooked, who got the groceries, the farmer, etc.